Friday, April 23, 2021

Write a narrative about the most special day of your life

Write a narrative about the most special day of your life

write a narrative about the most special day of your life

Personal Narrative: The Best Day Of My Life. It was August 2nd, the day I had to leave for Chicago to experience what was about to be the best day of my life. Around 7 pm that night my boyfriend Bruce, his family and I got into the car to start heading to Chicago Personal Narrative: The Most Memorable Day of my Life. Words2 Pages. The most memorable day of my life is the day I came to America from Sierra Leona. I remember that day just like it was yesterday. I was 13 years old when I first heard that I was coming to United States. One day I was in my room sitting down thinking about going to my best friend`s house for some girls talk with her when I heard my aunt calling my name saying that my Personal Narrative One day in mid-November, I thought that one of the worst days in my life had come. I walked into my parent’s room, and I found my mother rushing to gather things to go somewhere. Curiously, I asked my mom where she was going, and why she was in such a rush



Personal Narrative My Life Essay - Words | Bartleby



Множество натуральных чиселрасположены на числовой оси между числами 48 и 55 и являющихся квардатами натурального. Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гостине могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации. Вопросы без ответа Вход Регистрация, write a narrative about the most special day of your life.


Опубликовано - 1 год назад По предмету Английский язык автор userhome Мне сочинение нужно Write a narrative words about the most special day of your life. Include the following information: Say when the day was, and describe what the day was like Say what you were doing and what happened during the day Explain why it was so special and memorable for you. Describe your feelings on the day, and how you feel about it today.


I am going to tell you about my working day. I study at school number 4 in Apatity. An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening. I glad to see my family at the kitchen. My parents love me and always suppose me. My house is my castle. We sit at the table and have our breakfast together. My family is the best. I love it. Every bird likes its own nest. My family likes different proverbs, and we use them in our every day live. Sometimes we have some little problems in my family, but nobody knows about it.


As usual we eat porridge and fruits. Most of all I prefer apples. Mum always says "An apple a day keeps the doctor away". After my breakfast I go to school. It is big and nice. Usually I have lessons. Each lesson lasts 45 minutes. Of cause we have breaks between the lessons. But you know - business before pleasure. My favorite subject is Literature.


I am fond of reading. Reading makes a full man. Also I am keen on sports. After my lessons I go to school gym. Richard Steele said "Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body". As a good student I do my home work. And the same time my fathercomes back home. Punctuality is the politeness of kings. At the family table we eat and speak about our last day.


I like such hours. East or West, home is best. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise. посмотри и добавь своё имя и город. Информация Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гостине могут оставлять комментарии к данной публикации.


Русский язык. Английский язык. Окружающий мир. Українська мова. Write a narrative about the most special day of your life література. Қазақ тiлi. Беларуская мова. Французский язык. Немецкий язык. Оʻzbek tili. Кыргыз тили. Физкультура и спорт. Другие предметы. Топ пользователи. Сайт Главная Задать вопрос Аккаунт Вход Регистрация. У меня нет аккаунта, я хочу зарегистрироваться Или авторизоваться через соц сети Яндекс.




Write an Essay On A Memorable Day Of Your Life (400-450 words) -Easy English

, time: 4:13





Best Day of My Life Essay - Words | Bartleby


write a narrative about the most special day of your life

Personal Narrative Essay: The Best Day Of My Life Words | 3 Pages realities this world has to offer. However, December 30th, , will always stand out in my mind, because that is the day my perspective on the world changed Personal Narrative One day in mid-November, I thought that one of the worst days in my life had come. I walked into my parent’s room, and I found my mother rushing to gather things to go somewhere. Curiously, I asked my mom where she was going, and why she was in such a rush Personal Narrative: The Most Memorable Day of my Life. Words2 Pages. The most memorable day of my life is the day I came to America from Sierra Leona. I remember that day just like it was yesterday. I was 13 years old when I first heard that I was coming to United States. One day I was in my room sitting down thinking about going to my best friend`s house for some girls talk with her when I heard my aunt calling my name saying that my

No comments:

Post a Comment